©2009-13 by HCP/Aboard Publishing, an Aboard Publishing, Inc. Company.
CaymanAirwaysMagazine.com is published by HCP/Aboard Publishing, an Aboard Publishing, Inc. Company copyright ©2009-12. Content contained in this site is a product of the publication and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States. The copyright laws prohibit any copying, redistributing, retransmitting, or repurposing of any copyright-protected material. Reproduction, either in whole or in part is forbidden without the expressed written consent of HCP/Aboard Publishing.
To contact HCP/Aboard Publishing, please call or write our administrative headquarters:
One Herald Plaza, 4th Floor, Miami, FL 33132
Tel: (305)-376-2735 Fax: (305) 995-8108
For other HCP/Aboard Publishing sites, please visit: www.ExperienceDestinations.com
If you believe that caymanairwaysmagazine.com or any user of caymanairwaysmagazine.com has infringed your copyright in any material way, please notify our Copyright Agent and provide the following information:
- An identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- An identification of the material on caymanairwaysmagazine.com that you claim is infringing or is subject to infringing activity, with enough detail so that we can locate the material on our site.
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you declaring that the above information in your Notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest involved.
- Your physical or electronic signature.